Welcome to Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning, the San Gabriel Valley’s premier HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) company since 1946. We provide homes in La Puente and surrounding cities with the best value in heating and air conditioning. From the installation of new heating and cooling systems to their ongoing maintenance, Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning is able to give impressive results at an affordable price. Our highly skilled technicians install, service, repair, and maintain furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless split/mini-split systems, and packaged units according to the industry’s best practices and design their solutions to provide maximum indoor comfort and energy efficiency.
Call today to speak with one of our home heating and cooling experts. We are available to residents of La Puente Monday through Saturday and are usually able to accommodate same-day, early morning, and late evening appointments.
5 Reasons to Choose Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning
- Customer Service – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. As such, our technicians always provide our customers in La Puente with respect, timely service, and honest recommendations. All work is done with the utmost attention to quality and we are careful to leave your home as clean and tidy as we first found it.
- Expertise – All Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning technicians are NATE and EPA certified. They average 15 years of experience and are experts in installing heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and air purification equipment as well as ductwork. They’re also qualified to repair and maintain all makes, models, and types of heaters and air conditioners.
- Professionalism – Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Every new furnace or air conditioner installation that we perform comes with an ironclad money-back guarantee for a full year after the installation date.
- Excellent Warranties – Our furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, split systems, and packaged units are all backed by written parts warranties for at least 10 years when owners properly register their equipment within 90 days of purchase.
These are just a few of the reasons for Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning. To discover more reasons, call us today. You’ll soon understand why we have more than 25,000 satisfied customers and such glowing reviews on Yelp and Angie’s List. As a family-owned, local business, we truly care about our La Puente customers and will go above and beyond to meet your expectations.