Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning brings an impressive level of industry expertise to every HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) service visit we make in Monterey Park. Our technicians have an average of 15 years of experience each; have received extensive training from the National Comfort Institute, Carrier, Bryant, and Southern California Edison; and have earned their certifications through the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and the Environmental Protection Agency.
They can be counted to offer all of the following services to residents of Monterey Park at very reasonable prices:
- Heating and air conditioning sales: We offer a diverse selection of residential air conditioners, furnaces, mini-splits, split systems, packaged units, heat pumps, thermostats, controls, humidifiers, ventilators, carbon monoxide detectors, and UV lights.
- Heating and air conditioning installation: Our heating and air conditioning installation services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Call today for a free onsite visit.
- Heating and air conditioning repairs and service: For just $89, one of our NATE-certified HVAC technicians will come to your home and diagnose your heating and/or air conditioning system. Once we determine the cause of the problem, we’ll provide you with an upfront quote for you to consider prior to beginning any work. If you give us the go-ahead, our technician will get to work immediately. Most repairs can be done within a few hours and are always backed by a 30-day labor and 90-day parts warranty.
- Heating and air conditioning maintenance: Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning offers heating and air conditioning maintenance services on an as-needed or regularly scheduled basis. This maintenance consists of a multi-point tune-up that helps your system run more effectively and efficiently. It can even help extend the life of your equipment.
- Ductwork services: We perform sealing, repairs, and replacements for all types of ductwork, including flexible and sheet metal.
- Enhanced whole-home filtration: We offer effective solutions for those who are interested in air purification. Options range from standard filtration to hospital-level quality filtration.
All of this work is performed with the utmost attention to quality, from the parts used to the techniques applied. That’s why we can offer such impressive warranties: we are confident in the value that we provide to our Monterey Park customers. As a result of our exceptional work, we have more than 25,000 satisfied customers throughout the San Gabriel Valley, and an excellent reputation on both Yelp and Angie’s List.
Call today. We’re available Monday through Saturday for both routine and emergency service requests in the Monterey Park area.